This past week has been a busy one for me. I taped THREE radio shows in the last week. One of the shows is airing TODAY (Nov. 22nd), and the podcast will only be available for free for 48 hours. The other two air this Saturday.
The Thanksgiving Special (available internationally) is a panel discussion about the Raw Living Foods Lifestyle with:
- Rhio (author, Hooked On Raw)
- Nomi Shannon (Author, The Raw Gourmet)
- Cherie Soria (Living Light Culinary Arts Institute)
- Jim Carey (chiDiet.com)
- Karen Knowler (formerly of The Fresh Network, UK, and now Living Foods Coach)
- David and Katrina Rainoshek (Juice Feasting, Global Juice Feast 2008)
Hosted by Dorit on Recipes For Life. Here is the direct link to the show: http://www.iamhealthyradio.com/dorit_serenity_spaces.html. Click on "Listen to the Show." 90 minutes.
The program airs on Thursday and Friday November 22 and 23, 2007. Starts at 4 PM Pacific/7 PM Eastern Standard Time on Thursday.