Over 500,000 people die from Heart Disease in America each year and billions of dollars are spent on expensive & invasive surgery, keeping those with Heart Disease alive. However, according to more and more experts, there are safer, cheaper and more effective ways to treat Heart Disease.
Our friends at Food Matters had such an overwhelming response to their popular DVD Food Matters they were asked to produce a targeted learning program especially about Heart Disease.
You'll also discover the importance of nutrition and natural therapies for reversing High Cholesterol and Heart Disease without the need for drugs or surgery.
"There is much truth in the saying 'you are what you eat'. It is no surprise then that one of the most common factors linking people with heart disease is poor dietary and lifestyle habits."This typically includes a diet which is high in processed food, bad fats, sugars and 'fast food,' and which is deficient in whole fresh foods such as vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds and legumes."-- James Colquhoun & Laurentine ten Bosch, Producer Directors, Food Matters
- Which foods, therapies and vitamin & mineral supplements are effective in the treatment of heart disease
- The true causes of heart disease and how you can build your body's own defenses naturally to live a long, healthy and abundant life
- How to avoid pain, suffering and unnecessary expenses by addressing the root cause of your heart disease
- Why you've never been told about these options before, and why most doctors don't advocate these safe and effective modalities
- How to most effectively detoxify the body and rebuild the nutrients safely helping you to lose unwanted pounds
- Over 6 Hours of Instantly Accessible crystal-clear Video lessons
- Interviews with 9 of the world's leaders in nutrition and natural healing for Heart Disease
- You Receive Unlimited Access to all of the videos which you can pause, stop, start and listen to as many times as you wish
- A Comprehensive 22 page Workbook which follows along with each of the video lessons
- An Extensive Listing of doctors and clinics specializing in Nutritional Medicine from around the world
- An In-Depth Listing of Recommended Websites, Books and DVDs
To instantly make the change to a long-term and healthy alternative to heart disease medication, click here: http://tinyurl.com/chiFood
-- Buying anything through links on this page might generate a commission for us. Thank you!