If raw organic food was the planetary diet:
- All the farmland currently growing grain to feed cattle could be used to grow fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds instead which would feed exponentially more people and wipe out hunger world-wide.
- We could eat more locally grown organic foods and not need as much trucked-food so there would be less pollution.
- We would all eat organic ending pesticide and herbicide use so the soil of the planet would become healthier as would the air and water and therefore the health of humanity would take a giant leap forward.
- It would end factory farming of animals which badly pollutes the soil and our water sources.
- It would dramatically lessen the use of pharmaceuticals which currently pollute our water systems.
- Many forests would be saved including ancient rainforests that are now being cut down to make grazing fields for cattle.
- More people would want to grow their own food. They could live in the countryside and not need to travel as much. Cities would become smaller and less toxic.
To Your Health,