Eat More Greens!
- They contain more vitamin A than carrots
- They contain more vitamin C than oranges
- They contain more vitamin E than whole wheat
- They contain more vitamin B2 than milk
- They contain high-quality proteins with a good amino acid profile
Greens provide assimilable essential alkaline minerals such as calcium and magnesium that are found in insufficient quantities in fruit, nuts and seeds, not to mention other more conventional, acid-forming foods.
The molecular size of the components of many supplements makes them too large to be absorbed by the body. Plant vitamins and minerals were DESIGNED for our bodies!
For a good rundown on what kind and how to get lots more greens into your diet, I recommend Victoria Boutenko's video, "Green Smoothie Revolution:" http://chidietvideos.com